Senior Revit Documentor
|Job title:||Senior Revit Documentor|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized D&C and family-owned development firm is ramping up within their multi unit Residential portfolio. This established practice is well connected within the property development sector in NSW and QLD and has a loyal network of repeat clients. They're also known for their close knit, friendly and collaborative work environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an opportunity for a technically focused Senior Revit Documentor to work alongside the Design Architect and drive the projects post DA stage to hand over. They're currently delivering medium density townhouses with an adjoining basement while also in the process of ramping up to deliver approximately 100-150 townhouses annually. You will be responsible for leading the coordination construction documentation process, coordinating with consultants, managing a small drafting team, be hands on with documentation and project delivery. The position will be effectively 2IC to one of the two very supportive Directors but will be autonomous in nature.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise and coordinate with councils and other stakeholders
- Ensure the construction documentation packages are produced to a high level
- Be hands-on and assist the team with documentation
- Lead and motivate a small documentation team
- Attend site meetings when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- In depth knowledge of BCAs, codes and relevant regulations
- Demonstrated documentation ability on medium to high density Residential projects
- Possess excellent communication and people management skills
- High attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
This company has a unique culture which can be described as friendly, collaborative and supportive. All divisions regularly integrate and socialise with each other and the leadership team is very proud of their positive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 10MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.