Project Manager - HVAC
|Job title:||Project Manager - HVAC|
|Industry:||Engineering Building Services|
|Salary||$100,000 - 110,000 plus super|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading mechanical contractor has grown strength to strength and continue to successfully secure high end projects. They are well-established in their market and have secured projects within commercial, entertainment and health sectors.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Joining the company as a HVAC Project Manager, you will primarily be based on site and be responsible for the financial and quality aspects of the project and for the day to day running of projects.
- Organisation of subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare and deliver relevant reports
- On-site coordination of HVAC installations
- Liaise with clients and other stake holders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Proven experience delivering commercial/health projects within Australia
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Tertiary qualified in Mechanical Engineering
Career progression is the core of this company, and you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and take your career a step further within the company. The management of this firm offer ongoing performance reviews ensuring that you be constantly rewarded for your performance.
- Receive a generous salary package
- Have opportunities for career promotions
- Have ongoing support and guidance
- Gain experience delivering large-scale projects
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999