|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a large multidisciplinary architectural practice with multiple studios around Australia. The practice is one of Australia's most reputable and most established studios in Australia. With multiple awards in multiple projects in Architecture, Interior Design, and Urban Design.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role will suit an Experienced Graduate or Mid-Level Architect with experience in delivering medium to large scale, Multi-residential, or Commercial projects. You will collaborate with a very talented team and receive customized mentorship from your Project Leader.
- Utilise your Revit skills to deliver large projects.
- Build strong relationships with Builders and Consultants.
- Provide On-site Architecture support.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture.
- Previous professional Revit experience.
- Outstanding communication, creativity, and presentation skills
- Previous exposure delivering Multi-Residential or Commercial.
This studio would consider themselves to be energetic in their projects and genuinely believe in their people. The studio has multiple career and development opportunities tailored to individuals such as funding registration or providing mentorship from more senior members. The Senior leadership team is aware of how hard their people work and provide great flexible working arrangements and opportunities to improve your own health and wellbeing.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
Please also attach a sample portfolio (maximum file size is 20MB) or get in touch directly on the details above for larger-size portfolios.