|Job title:||Civil Drafter|
|Salary||$100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established for more than 30 years, this consultancy has grown by way of size, reputation and project scale across NSW. Known for their project quality and delivery, this engineering firm enjoys the luxury of ongoing repeat business with a portfolio ranging from residential, stormwater, RMS, land-developments to sub-divisions.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Drafter, you will join a team of engineers and drafters and will be experienced and capable to utilise AutoCAD, Civil3D and/or Civil12D and draft your projects autonomously. Your scope of work will include roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions, and land developments
- Design & draft your projects using AutoCAD, Civil3D or 12D software
- Liaise with engineers and drafters for project design and specifications
- Attend project meetings when necessary
- Contribute to multiple projects - roads, stormwater drainage, subdivisions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 4-5 years domestic Civil Drafting experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil3D or 12D software is essential
- A related tertiary qualification will be advantageous but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for team and client liaising
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are provided with ongoing training and development and with autonomy and trust to complete their work. Highly reputable and is often described by its employees as a friendly, warm and enjoyable office to be part of. Advocates for work life balance.
- Work life balance
- Ongoing training and development initiatives
- Close to public transport
- Weekly company lunches and incentives
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.