|Salary:||Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:05|
- Interview and start immediately!
- Strong opportunity for contract extension or permanency
- Boost the attractiveness of your resume by working with this great team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is an award winning Builder who is renowned in the industry for delivering high quality and innovative projects. This firm specialise in the delivery of medium to large size commercial projects, with broader exposure across the residential, retail, hospitality, and industrial spaces. With an impressive portfolio of completed projects and a focus on maintaining strong Client relationships, this firm have secured a healthy pipeline of projects for the upcoming year across NSW.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Commencing on a 3-4 month contract, you will manage and oversee the delivery of a $2M service station project. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of Subcontractors and Trades, managing site safety, and ensuring the delivery of a high quality project on time.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience as a Site Foreman/Manager on New Build projects valued up to $3m
- An energetic and self-motivated individual
- Strong communication skills to successfully manage the Site Team
Holding its employees as a core value in their business, this company openly supports an enjoyable, motivated, and hardworking team environment. Taking pride in the high quality of their staff and projects, this position offers strong opportunity for contract extension or permanency after project completion.
- Join a team of experienced construction specialists, ensuring your technical experiences are constantly developed
- Supportive and team-focused work environment
- Generous hourly rate on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Sarah Pegios on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's