|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||Highly attractive salary package on offer|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 09:28|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a well established Civil Contractor based in the ACT and has been in operation for over 25 years. With a strong project pipeline, they are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the successful completion of civil projects throughout Canberra.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Construction Manager and will assist in running the team on site. Work will be carried out in Canberra on project sizes valued between $5m-$10m. Your day to day duties will include but not limited to the overall management of multiple projects, programming and scheduling, financial control, liaising with the client and ensuring each project is delivered on time.
- Managing the safety, quality requirements and human resources of the project
- Ensure the project is successfully completed within budget and on time
- Provide strong leadership and training to on site staff
- Produce monthly revenue and costs forecasting reports
- Effectively manage contractual matters including variations and claims
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A degree or tertiary qualification in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Strong earthworks, roadworks or subdivision experience
- Previous track record in delivering civil projects as a Project Manager
- Excellent understanding of all safety, environment and quality systems and procedures
The successful candidate will be joining an industry leading firm based in Canberra, ensuring project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive and lucrative salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance, ensuring employment longevity which will eventually lead on to further career progression in the company.
- Quarterly company team building functions
- Generous salary package will be negotiated for the right individual
- Strong project pipeline which leads to employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this Job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's