|Job title:||Development Engineer|
|Salary||$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Start in this stable permanent position as a Development Engineer
- Join a fantastic team culture who pride themselves on their positive attitude
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
This Queensland Local Council has a new opportunity for a Development Engineer to join their team. The team environment is one which is positive, supportive and collaborative. You will play a vital role alongside a team of 11 industry professionals.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Development Engineer you will be reporting to the Development Engineering Manager. You will assist with assessing DAs on various subdivision, land use development, stormwater drainage and building projects.
- Providing technical advice
- Assessment of Development Applications (DA's)
- Managing key internal and external stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree in Civil Engineering (or related)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and autonomously
Be a part of a highly professional team who continuously maintain open working relationships. This team always collaborate and support each other to ensure all objectives are met. The entire team shares a passion for their work and a positive attitude.
- Enjoy employment stability with this full-time permanent position
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
- Develop your skills and experience working in a fast paced environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.