Assistant Project Manager (Client Side)
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager (Client Side)|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:12|
- Side by side guidance from industry legends
- Exciting and diverse projects in Education and Retail
- Progress your career quickly with ownership is smaller environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry leading, boutique project and development management consultancy is known for their spectacular quality of service and outstanding professionalism in the market. With capabilities across a range of project sectors and sizes, the pipeline is strong, and career progression is endless! Projects are particularly strong in the Education, Retail, and Health sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be an supportive one, working alongside an accomplished Project Manager on the Client Side of Project Management. You will work on projects from end to end, as well as jumping onto projects at various stages. There will be strong elements of mentorship from your senior, and an unparalleled opportunity to learn on the job!
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Contract Administration and tendering
- Design management and project delivery
- Feasibility and development applications
- Client management and consultation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Ideally you will have exposure to Client Side Project Management, 3-4 years
- Strong written and verbal communication is vital
- An appreciation for professionalism and personal appearance
- Project experience and exposure to Education and/or Retail
This company places a large importance on its culture and the support of its team members. The team is very like-minded with an appreciation for health and fitness, and a genuine down to earth nature.
- Landmark projects to improve your industry experience and project portfolio
- Personal growth working alongside experienced Project Managers
- Ability to work with prestigious Clients
- A fun and supportive working team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's