Client Side Project Manager
|Job Title:||Client Side Project Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020 16:00|
- All-rounder Project Manager role involved from early design to handover
- Long-term opportunity in a smaller but highly capable close-knit team
- Stability with a strong project pipeline in Education & Retail
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique Project Management Consultancy specialises in Education, Retail, Commercial and Mixed-Use projects for both the public and private sector. They are heavily involved in projects from end-to-end, inclusive of early design development, procurement, contracts, construction & handover.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be autonomous and will allow you to truly make the role your own. You will deal directly with clients, consultants, contractors throughout the process, while reporting to the Director, who will provide you with one on one guidance and support in your role.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Prepare, tender and negotiate contracts & consultant/contractor agreements
- Design management, program management and project delivery
- Feasibility and development applications
- Client management and consultation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- You will have exposure to Client Side Project Management, 3-4 years
- Ideally you will have worked in a boutique company or an all-rounder role
- Strong written and verbal communication is vital
- An appreciation for professionalism and personal appearance
- Project experience and exposure to the Education sector
This company places a large importance on its culture and the support of its team members. The team is very like-minded with an appreciation for health and fitness, and a genuine down to earth nature.
- Landmark projects to improve your industry experience and project portfolio
- Personal growth working alongside experienced Project Managers
- Ability to work with prestigious Clients
- Close to key modes of public transport
- A fun and supportive working team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's