Senior Town Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Town Planner|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 12:30|
- Join a supportive and collaborative team of 6
- Strong likelihood of a contract extension
- Conveniently located close to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council has a current opportunity for a Senior Town Planner to join a small-sized team on an initial 2 month contract. This successful team provides technical advice in relation to development planning projects and matters as they arise.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Town Planner, you will have similar experience in NSW local government. You will report to the Team Leader and work alongside a small sized team of 6. Your project focus will vary across simple to complex residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use projects.
- Liaise with and manage key stakeholders
- Assess and process development applications
- Provide accurate and expert advise regarding land use
- Be a first point of contact for the Development division
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Urban/Town Planning or related
- Strong experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of NSW Planning Legislation/controls
Join this council and you will walk into a welcoming and positive environment each day. You will work alongside professional who pride themselves on their dedication and strong work ethic. Join this ambitious team that will motivate you to grow and develop on both a technical and personal level.
- Numerous work-life balance benefits such as flexible hours
- Frequent work functions to maintain a positive team environment
- Increase your technical knowledge with training and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's