Senior Town Planner
|Job title:||Senior Town Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture Urban Design & Planning|
|Salary||$55 - $65 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Milica Keeley|
- Play a vital role in a supportive and collaborative team
- Strong likelihood of a contract extension
- Conveniently located close to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Local Council has a current opportunity for a Senior Town Planner to join a small-sized team on an initial 3 month contract. This successful team provides technical advice in relation to development planning projects and matters as they arise.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Town Planner, you will have similar experience in NSW Local Government. You will report to the Team Leader and work alongside a supportive and professional team environment. Your project focus will vary across simple to complex residential and commercial projects.
- Liaise with and manage key stakeholders
- Assess and process development applications
- Provide accurate and expert advise regarding land use
- Be a first point of contact for the Development division
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Urban/Town Planning or related
- Strong experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of NSW Planning Legislation/controls
Join this council and you will walk into a welcoming and positive environment each day. You will work alongside professional who pride themselves on their dedication and strong work ethic. This ambitious team will motivate you to grow and develop on both a technical and personal level.
- Numerous work-life balance benefits such as flexible hours
- You will enjoy going to work today to be a part of this collaborative and supportive team
- Increase your technical knowledge with training and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.