Development Engineer - Expressions of Interest
|Job Title:||Development Engineer - Expressions of Interest|
|Salary:||$65 - $70 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Milica Keeley|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2020 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Establish yourself with a Local Government Agency who look after a range of multidisciplinary projects within the civil industry. Working alongside like minded industry professionals, a Development Engineer is required to assess DAs and provide development application advice for an initial short term contract
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Development Engineer, you will have similar experience in Local Government Agencies. You will report to the division's coordinator and your project focus will include roads, footpaths, public lighting, stormwater drainage and flooding. Play a key role within the team and liaise closely with key stakeholders
- Assess DAs
- Provide key technical advice
- Coordinate with numerous stakeholders
- Write conditions of consent for developments
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related
- Strong experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of NSW Planning Legislation/controls
Become a key member of a positive team and collaborative Council environment. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance within this Council setting and highly accommodating working arrangements including flexible start and finish times.
- Opportunity for contract extension based on performance
- Supportive and vibrant team culture creating a positive working environment
- Flexible working arrangements ensuring a healthy work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's