|Job Title:||WHS Coordinator|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 09:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a highly regarded Civil Contractor that has grown steadily in the last year. As one of the leaders in the Civil Construction market, they deliver projects valued between $1m - $20m for both public and private sectors. Due to an increased workload, they are currently looking for an experienced WHS Coordinator to join and assist with the delivery of their projects in Sydney.
My client is seeking an experienced WHS Coordinator to ensure all safety obligations are met on site. Reporting to the Construction Manager, this position will also assist the development and implementation of risk management programs.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Assist in the management of safety activities across the project
- Contribute to the development of safety management plans
- Inspect job sites to ensure all safety requirements are met
- Provide feedback and recommendations to management for further safety improvements
- Preparing and reviewing risk assessment reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with civil construction projects
The successful applicant will join my client's supportive and tight knit team in Sydney. The role within the company will give the successful candidate the opportunity to have the complete exposure of the civil construction industry. In addition, the individual will be offered a lucrative salary package along with a good work life balance and stability.
- Excellent working environment
- Great work life balance
- Progression and development opportunities
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.