Civil Drafter - contract
|Job Title:||Civil Drafter - contract|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 15:04|
- Award winning consultancy to boost your portfolio as a Civil Drafter
- Mid-large scale subdivision, roads, drainage projects across Australia
- Full-time contract with strong potential for permanent employment
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This successful engineering consultancy is nationally recognised within the Civil, Structural and Infrastructure sectors across Australia. Home to numerous engineering excellence awards, this company has consistently received recognition for it's involvement on some of Australia's most iconic projects, and is looking for a Civil Drafter to be based in their Canberra office on an initial contract basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Civil Drafter you will assist the civil team in the delivery of all upcoming civil developments, primarily residential subdivisions, stormwater drainage and road design. You will be employed on an initial contract basis, with the potential for extension/permanent employment based on performance.
- Manage the drafting using AutoCAD software
- Assist the civil team to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Lead your own projects
- Liaise with engineers, senior drafters and other stakeholder
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficient and autonomous with AutoCAD software
- Tertiary qualifications is advantageous, not essential
- Strong drafting experience for a diverse range of projects (roads, residential subdivisions, stormwater drainage)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You will join a professional and high-performing environment where you will be given the opportunity to liaise with skilled engineers and drafters to further develop your skills and assist in the progression of your career. With an outstanding reputation throughout the industry, this company is one that is highly regarded as an employee of choice.
- Team collaborative and supportive work environment
- Tailored career progression plans
- Flexible working hours on offer
- Work alongside industry professionals to further develop your skills
- Expand your project portfolio with diverse civil projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's