Foreman - Concreting
|Job title:||Foreman - Concreting|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is an expanding Civil Contractor that has undergone significant growth in the past 2 years. Focusing on delivering council development projects valued between $1m-$2m. As a preferred contractor for councils and highly respected contractors, they currently have multiple projects based throughout Sydney and is looking for an experienced Foreman with a strong concreting background to join their team.
The successful candidate will be running projects throughout Sydney with values ranging up to $2m as a Foreman. Duties will include managing subcontractors, handling the QA and OHS on site but most importantly ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. You must be able to drive the project forward and have the ability to manage multiple small projects at one time if needed.
- Interpreting site plans
- Leading a team of 3-5 people to deliver multiple projects throughout Sydney metro
- Being hands on and lead by example
- Ensuring site is safe at all times
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Delivered multiple end to end projects previously
- Proven experience with footpaths, retaining walls and kerb & gutter projects
- Strong abilities in driving the team to ensure the on-time delivery of projects
- Previous experience as a Foreman delivering projects of a similar nature
Being a growing firm, the successful candidate will be working within a tight knit team made up of experienced individuals. This company places a high emphasis on career development and as the company expands, employees will be given the opportunity to move in to project management.
- Great project pipeline ensuring job stability
- Opportunity to move in to project management
- Enjoyable and flexible working environment
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com