Estimator - Commercial Landscaping
|Job Title:||Estimator - Commercial Landscaping|
|Salary:||Competitive salary package on offer|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2020 08:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
One of Sydney's leading commercial landscape contractors, this company has undergone significant growth over the last 2 years. Majority of their work are with repeat clients due to their ability to deliver projects on a prompt and quality manner. The project sizes range from $500,000 - $2m and involve both construction and maintenance works.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As part of their growth plans, they have created a new Estimator position within the business. This is a permanent position and will be based out of their office in Sydney's western suburbs. Reporting to the Senior Estimator, the successful candidate will also have a Junior Estimator to assist with the tenders.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Quote preparations
- Assessing tender options and provide recommendations
- Measuring the cost of materials and labour
- The creation of project estimates
- Issue progress claims and variations
- Attend tender meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- A strong background in estimating and tendering for commercial or residential landscape project
- Proven record in successfully winning tender bids
- Tendered for projects of a similar scale
This is a company that truly believes in the benefits of fostering a family like work culture. Working closely with senior management, hard work will not go unnoticed and will be awarded accordingly. In addition, they place a strong focus on work life balance ensures work longevity for their employees.
- Quarterly team functions
- Continuous growth opportunities
- Tender on high profile and iconic projects with top tier clients
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's