Estimator - Commercial Landscaping
|Job Title:||Estimator - Commercial Landscaping|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 12:01|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Contractor is one of Sydney's leading commercial landscape contractors. This company has undergone significant growth over the last 18 months years due to their strong project pipeline. Majority of their work are with repeat clients due to their ability to deliver projects on a prompt and quality manner. The projects range from $500,000 - $2m in value and involve both construction and maintenance works.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As part of their growth plans, they have created a new Estimator position within the business. This is a permanent position and will be based out of their office in Sydney's western suburbs. Reporting to the Senior Estimator, the successful candidate will also have a Junior Estimator to assist with the tenders.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Quote preparations
- Assessing tender options and provide recommendations
- Measuring the cost of materials and labour
- The creation of project estimates
- Issue progress claims and variations
- Attend tender meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- A strong background in estimating and tendering for commercial or residential landscape project
- Proven record in successfully winning tender bids
- Tendered for projects of a similar scale
This is a company that truly believes in the benefits of fostering a family like work culture. Working closely with senior management, hard work will not go unnoticed and will be awarded accordingly. In addition, they place a strong focus on work life balance ensures work longevity for their employees.
- Quarterly team functions
- Continuous growth opportunities
- Tender on high profile and iconic projects with top tier clients
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's