|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 12:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a highly respected Civil Contractor that is looking to employ a Contracts Administrator on a permanent basis due to its recent growth. The company specialises in civil works valued between $500,000 - $2m. They have a good history in delivering projects on time at the highest of quality throughout Sydney and greater regions.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will be required to manage contractual variations and cost control for all projects. Working alongside the Project Manager and other senior management, the role will also be required to submit progress claims and manage other relevant documentations.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Managing variations and contracts
- Managing procurement
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors
- Project scheduling
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Strong communication abilities both written and verbal
- Streetscape and public work experience is highly advantageous
- Strong contracts management experience
You will be joining an award winning company that is known for their excellent supportive culture to their employees and places career development as the forefront of their business. Working closely with senior management will ensure milestones and achievements will not go unnoticed.
- On-site parking
- Generous salary package on offer
- Excellent work life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999or email@example.com