Receptionist - Full Time
|Job Title:||Receptionist - Full Time|
|Salary:||Salary offered dependent on level of experience|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 14:24|
- No experience required - we hire on attitude & train on skill
- Enjoy a vibrant open plan office, located in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Regular opportunities for training and development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a leading mid-tier Recruitment Consultancy, servicing Clients and Candidates on a national scale. Whilst being dedicated to offering exceptional service in recruitment and making a positive impact on the greater community, we also place a strong focus on providing a platform for our staff to Love What They Do!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Receptionist you will be working within a motivating and stimulating environment that values training, development, and team collaboration. In this position you will be the first point of contact for the company via phone and face-to-face, and will assist in managing the smooth day-to-day running of the office.
- Answer phone calls
- Meet and greet Clients and Candidates
- Manage and set up company meetings
- Manage stock-take
- Data Entry
- Filing and scanning documents
- Adhoc administration tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- No previous reception experience required
- Available to work full-time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Surround yourself with young, ambitious, and energetic people within our company. We have a positive and contagious environment where we regularly celebrate our team achievements through 'high fives', unique team activities, and an annual overseas incentive trip for our team members to enjoy.
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring a positive work-life balance
- We are a fun filled, flamboyant, and energetic office!
- Open plan office to promote feedback, improvements, and respect for all employees