|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 16:42|
My client is a well established civil construction firm located in Sydney that has experienced success in recent times with the delivery of high profile successful projects valued $1m to $10m. With recent growth, this company is looking to employ an experienced Senior Estimator on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Estimator to assist in the tendering of subdivisions, RMS roadworks, general earthworks and other civil projects valued to $15m. Reporting to the General Manager, this position will also be responsible in leading the estimating team. Your duties will include but not limited to creating tender submissions, assessing tender options and provide recommendations. This role will also provide the opportunity for you to train and mentor Junior Estimators.
- Creating tender submissions
- Quote preparations
- Assessing tender options and provide recommendations
- Measuring the cost of materials and labour
- The creation of project estimates
- Issue progress claims and variations
- Manage, train and mentor the estimating team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven experience tendering and winning projects of a similar scale
- A strong background in estimating for earthworks, utilities or roadwork projects
- Currently or previously held a senior position
This company's places their employees at the top of their priority list as they understand that they are the company's most valuable assets. They understand their success stems from their collaborative environment and their strong focus on each employee's career development. The Directors of the business are at arms reach ensuring no milestone and achievement will go unnoticed.
- Opportunity to be a core member of this exciting team
- Internal promotion opportunities
- On site parking available
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Estimator - Civil
$120,000 - $150,000 + Super
Senior Traffic Engineer/Transport Planner
$70 - $75 per hour + Superannuation
Senior Environmental Officer
$45 - $55 per hour + Superannuation
Senior Facade Engineer
$110,000 to $120,000 + Superannuation
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
$100,000 - $150,000 +