Estimator - Subdivision
|Job Title:||Estimator - Subdivision|
|Location:||South Western Sydney|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $160,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 16:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well established Civil Contractor has been in operation for over 20 years within the Sydney Civil market. They are known for their delivery of high quality projects valued over $15m specialising in RMS roadworks and subdivisions. As the company is currently going through an exciting growth phase of their business, this is the perfect opportunity to be part of the core team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, you will be required to develop tenders through first principle estimating for earthworks and subdivision projects valued over $10m. Being an experienced Estimator, you will also be required to provide training and mentoring to Junior Estimators that will be reporting directly to you.
- First principle estimating
- Quote preparation
- Tender submission
- Attending tender meetings
- Assist the growth of the Estimating division
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Proven end to end tendering experience
- A strong background in estimating for roadworks or subdivision projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This company places career development and progression as their main focus for their employees. Working in a tight knit group, your hard work will not go unnoticed and you will be rewarded accordingly. The successful candidate will also be offered an attractive salary package that will be reviewed every year by Senior Management to ensure employment longevity.
- Generous salary package
- Strong focus on Work life balance - Employment longevity
- Be part of a growing team
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's