Project Manager - Central Coast/Newcastle
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Central Coast/Newcastle|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:06|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An immediate Project Manager position has arisen with this highly recognised and reputable firm in Regional NSW. This company specialises in bulk earthworks, subdivisions and RMS roadwork projects valued to $10m. They are highly committed in delivering their client's projects on time at a high level of quality. In recent years, this company has grown, offering strong career progression and stability to employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting directly to the Construction Manager, your day to day duties will include the management of subcontractors, liaising with clients, contracts management, Costing, QA and OHS. As you will be managing multiple teams, you must have the ability to lead and drive for a prompt project delivery.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Cost Control/Project finances
- Contracts Management
- Manage a team of Engineers and Supervisors
- Project programming and scheduling
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven track record of delivering projects of a similar scale
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with RMS projects or Subdivision projects will be advantageous
With a fantastic structure in place, the successful candidate will be offered a promising career with the company. Understanding the importance of rewarding their employees accordingly, an attractive salary package and good work life balance will be on offer to ensure work longevity.
- Ongoing training and development
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
- Generous RDO structure in place
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's