Foreman - Deep Excavation
|Job Title:||Foreman - Deep Excavation|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $145,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2020 12:02|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a well established Civil Contractor located in Sydney that has experienced rapid growth in recent years due to the successful delivery of multiple projects. Due to a strong pipeline of projects valued over $10m, the company is looking to employ an experienced Foreman on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
They are seeking an experienced Foreman to manage the excavation of various projects valued over $5m. Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will be responsible for leading the team on site and driving the project for a prompt delivery.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- OHS, SWMS and ITPs
- Manage subcontractors on site
- Drive project to ensure timely delivery
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the programming of works
- Material ordering
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Experience with deep excavation projects
- Great communication abilities both verbal and written
- A great focus on safety
- Strong plan interpretation ability
- The ability to drive the projects to meet tight deadlines
The successful candidate will be joining a well established firm based in Sydney, opportunity for project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a lucrative salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance and the opportunity to promote through the ranks within the company.
- Opportunity to move in to Project Management
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Work alongside industry leaders
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's