|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||$135,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 17:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a fast growing Civil Contractor based in Sydney's southern suburbs that has delivered multiple landmark projects valued between $1m - $5m involving both earthworks and roadwork projects. With multiple projects secured already, the company has created a new Project Manager position to join their growing team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this role will be responsible for managing and delivery of multiple projects throughout Sydney. This role will also give the successful candidate the opportunity to progress in to a Senior Project Manager.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- The delivery of multiple projects across Sydney
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Programming and scheduling
- The implementation of OHSE and QA across different sites
- Overall management of cost and time for each project
- Lead and mentor the team on site
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar
- Bulk earthworks and roadwork experience
- A strong history in delivering projects of similar scale
- Strong commercial acumen
Providing an enjoyable company culture, this company provides ongoing training and development for their employees so they can further progress in their role. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package along with a good work life balance.
- Reputable projects that will boost your project portfolio
- Supportive and motivating working environment
- Regular team functions
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's