|Job title:||Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$150,000 - $180,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a fast growing Civil Contractor based in Western Sydney that has delivered multiple landmark projects valued between $1m - $20m involving earthworks, subdivision and roadwork projects. With projects looking to be secured in the next month, the company has created a new permanent Project Manager position to join their growing team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this role will be responsible for managing and delivery of multiple projects throughout Sydney. This role will also give the successful candidate the opportunity to progress in to a Senior Project Manager.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- The delivery of multiple projects across Sydney
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Programming and scheduling
- The implementation of OHSE and QA across different sites
- Overall management of cost and time for each project
- Lead and mentor the team on site
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Qualifications in Civil Engineering or similar
- Bulk earthworks, subdivision or roadwork experience
- A strong history in delivering projects of similar scale
- Strong commercial acumen
Providing an enjoyable company culture, this company provides ongoing training and development for their employees so they can further progress in their role. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package along with a good work life balance.
- Reputable projects that will boost your project portfolio
- Supportive and motivating working environment
- Regular team functions
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com