Senior Supervisor - Rail/Civil
|Job Title:||Senior Supervisor - Rail/Civil|
|Salary:||$40 - $50/hr + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2020 13:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a family owned Civil Contractor delivering rail and other civil projects across New South Wales. They deliver medium to large scale, multi-disciplined projects. Having recently successfully delivered multiple large projects, they have successfully secured more work with repeat Clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working within this highly-regarded company, you will be supervising the Civil team on landmark projects. As the Construction Supervisor you will be required to be work Monday through to Friday, including Saturdays when required. There is the opportunity to further progress to a project management position, with on-going training and exposure to further progress your career.
- Coordinate the Construction program
- Manage site safety and project quality
- Liaise with Clients and Subcontractors
- General hands on duties when required
- Drive the project to ensure deadlines are met
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Over 10 years' supervisory experience in the rail or civil industry
- Construction background essential
- Proficient communication skills with subcontractors and clients
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Valid RISI/RIW ticket
This company prides themselves on providing a collaborative work environment. Employees enjoy the easy-going and positive environment, where there is support provided from senior management. Employees of this Civil Contractor are recognised for their efforts through regular monthly outings.
- Strong project pipeline, guaranteeing stability
- Down to earth working culture
- Landmark projects that will boost your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's