Project Manager - Water
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Water|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $135,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 14:37|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly respected civil contractor has been in operation in the Sydney Civil industry for the last 20 years. Boasting a strong project portfolio, they have won major works with top tier contractors and Sydney Water delivering projects throughout Sydney metro.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this position will primarily be responsible for the on-time delivery of multiple projects in Sydney. Working closely with senior management will ensure that progression and development are closely tracked which eventually leads to a steady career growth.
- Programming and scheduling of works
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Strong track record in delivering stormwater, sewer mains and water pump projects
- Experience with Sydney Water projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Being a family owned business, this company boasts a strong team environment with plenty of support provided from senior management. The successful candidate will be working alongside industry leaders and together deliver challenging projects.
- Excellent project pipeline - Job stability
- Work on iconic projects to boost project portfolio
- 5 day working week
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's