Leading Hand - Earthworks
|Job Title:||Leading Hand - Earthworks|
|Salary:||$30 - $35/hr + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a well established and highly regarded contractor based in Sydney that has grown steadily over the last 20 years specialising in earthworks and pavement projects valued from $1m - $10m. All projects will be based throughout the Sydney metropolitan areas. These projects consists of both private and council developments.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a Leading Hand position that will be reporting to the Foreman. Your main responsibility is to assist the Foreman in the delivery of projects throughout Sydney. This is a hands on position and you will also be assigned your own crew of 2-3 people to manage.
- Interpreting site plans
- Ensuring the site is safe at all times
- Management of 2-3 labourers
- Assist the Foreman in delivering the project on time
- Being hands on and leading by example
- Stand in as Acting Supervisor when needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
To be successful for this role, the applicant will ideally possess:
- A relevant trade qualification in construction
- A good understanding of drawings and being able to interpret them
- Strong knowledge and understanding of safety regulations
- Good communication skills
This company will provide strong progression opportunities to the right candidate by providing them a tailored career path. Not only gaining exposure to a diversified range of projects, the successful candidate will also be offered an attractive remuneration package with a good work life balance.
- Strong project pipeline - Employment stability
- Highly competitive salary package
- Great work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's