Senior Civil Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Designer|
|Contact Name:||Milica Erak|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 15:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A Local Government Council located in mid-north NSW with a team of 7 engineering professionals, are seeking a Senior Civil Designer to join them. With an increasing workload, this Council is experiencing organic growth in a highly competitive market. Offering a professional working space the team has a collaborative and flexible working environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Civil Designer you will design, project manage, and assist the civil division across multiple projects underway. Your project focus will include, but not be limited to road, flooding, and stormwater drainage projects for new and existing civil infrastructure. You will design and coordinate the delivery of the below duties.
- Undertake site inspections
- Create civil engineering drawings for various projects
- Liaise with statutory bodies internally and externally
- Provide technical advice regarding infrastructure proposals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Ability to provide specialist knowledge in the related fields
- Proactive and positive attitude applied to all work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This council boasts an energetic and motivating team culture and rewards the input of its employees. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to contribute to the daily operations and strategic vision for this team.
- Flexible working arrangements available on request
- Work a 9 day fortnight
- Warm, energetic and friendly working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Erak on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's