Leading Hand - Commercial Landscape
|Job Title:||Leading Hand - Commercial Landscape|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a well-renowned and leading commercial Landscape Contractor in the Sydney metropolitan area. They specialise in both soft and hardscape projects for Civil Contractors and Developers in Western Sydney. The projects range from $500k - $1.5m in value. With strong growth plans in place, they are currently looking for an ambitious Landscape Leading Hand/Tradesman to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My client is seeking an experienced Landscape Leading Hand to assist the Foreman in the management of commercial landscape projects throughout Western Sydney. This position will provide you with the platform to grow your career and eventually move in to a Foreman position.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Assisting in the management of OHSE
- Assisting in the management of subcontractors on site
- Drive project to ensure prompt delivery
- Managing your own crew of 2-3 apprentices
- Leading by example by being hands on
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Certificate in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Residential or commercial landscape experience
- Experience with leading a small team
This company holds a supportive and collaborative work culture, and invests in professional development. With this comes a good opportunity for employees to progress their careers and continuously grow in their positions.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Generous salary package on offer
- Great work life balance to ensure employment longevity
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's