Leading Hand - Commercial Landscape
|Job Title:||Leading Hand - Commercial Landscape|
|Salary:||Highly attractive rates on offer|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2020 15:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Client is a fast growing Landscape Contractor in Central Coast that has grown significantly over the past few years due to the successful delivery of multiple high profile projects in the region. Established for more than 10 years, they have built excellent relationships with their Clients allowing them to win repeat work. With multiple projects already in the pipeline, they are looking to grow their team by taking on multiple Leading Hands.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My client is seeking an experienced Landscape Leading Hand to assist the Foreman in the management of commercial landscape projects throughout Central Coast & Newcastle. This position will provide you with the platform to grow your career and eventually move in to a Foreman position.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Assisting in the management of OHSE
- Assisting in the management of subcontractors on site
- Drive project to ensure prompt delivery
- Leading by example by being hands on
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Certificate in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Residential or commercial landscape experience
- Experience with leading a small team
This company holds a supportive and collaborative work culture, and invests in professional development. With this comes a good opportunity for employees to progress their careers and continuously grow in their positions.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Generous salary package on offer
- Great work life balance to ensure employment longevity
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's