Project Engineer - Newcastle
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Newcastle|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 08:19|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An immediate position has been created with this leading Civil Contractor in Regional NSW. They specialise in large scale earthworks, roadworks, subdivision and drainage projects from Central Coast to the Newcastle area. After securing multiple projects in Central Coast & Newcastle, they are now actively seeking an experienced Civil Project Engineer to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, your day to day duties will include the management of subcontractors, liaising with clients, contracts management, Costing, QA and OHS. This position will see you move in to a Project Manager role in the next two years.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Cost Control
- Client and subcontract management
- Assist in programming and scheduling
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Proven track record of delivering projects of a similar scale
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with roadworks or subdivisions will be highly advantageous
With a fantastic structure in place, the successful candidate will be offered a promising career with the company. Understanding the importance of rewarding their employees accordingly, an attractive salary package and good work life balance will be on offer to ensure work longevity.
- Ongoing training and development
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
- Opportunity to move in to project management within two years
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's