Foreman - Bulk excavation & Demolition
|Job Title:||Foreman - Bulk excavation & Demolition|
|Salary:||$120,000 + Super + Car|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 17:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a well established Civil Contractor located in Sydney that has experienced rapid growth in recent years due to the successful delivery of multiple projects. Due to a strong pipeline of projects valued over $10m, the company is looking to employ an experienced Foreman on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
They are seeking an experienced Foreman to manage the on-site demolition and excavation of various projects valued over $5m. Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will be responsible for leading the team on site and driving the project for a prompt delivery.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- OHS, SWMS and ITPs
- Manage subcontractors on site
- Drive project to ensure timely delivery
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the programming of works
- Material ordering
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong demolition or bulk excavation background
- Great communication abilities both verbal and written
- A strong focus on safety
- Either Restricted or Unrestricted demolition licence
- Valid Asbestos Work Licence
With a fantastic structure in place, the successful candidate will be offered a promising career with the company. Understanding the importance of rewarding their employees accordingly, an attractive salary package and good work life balance will be on offer to ensure work longevity..
- Opportunity to move in to Project Management
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Work alongside industry leaders
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's