|Job Title:||Stormwater/Drainage Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 07:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This position is for an immediate start on a contract basis. You will be given the opportunity to work through an exciting growth period and deliver some of Melbourne's major projects. Reporting directly to the Senior Civil Engineer the successful candidate will gain valuable on the job experience and receive a market leading salary package.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Take control of stormwater drainage, flood studies and road projects
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Design using Music, Drains, Hec-Ras, Sidra and other related software
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend client meetings with the Project Manager and other consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree Qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Proficient with Music, Drains, Hec-Ras, Sidra and other related software
- Strong design experience for stormwater drainage projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
As a company that prides itself on reputation, relationships and project delivery, this company showcases a highly skilled and effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. As a result of this, they have a flexible work-life balance and numerous employee benefits company-wide.
- Highly lucrative remuneration package
- Close knit and supportive work environment
- Lead your own projects and expand your portfolio
- Regular social events
- On-going training and development initiatives
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's