New Graduate Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
|Job Title:||New Graduate Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||Above awards rates + relocation assistance|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 11:23|
- Industry leader with comprehensive induction program
- Generous CPD allowance for your progression
- Great team culture with multiple team events and training initiatives
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Start your career with an industry leader that prides itself in providing quality care to Aged Care facilities on a national basis. This well-regarded organisation has a multidisciplinary approach, allowing you to grow and develop with the support of highly skilled practitioners to work alongside.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will make a positive difference in the community by improving Aged Care resident’s quality of life. Start gaining post graduate experience with an immediate opportunity to develop your clinical skills. Comprehensive training will be provided. Fantastic Eastern Suburbs facilities available.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop and revise treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive AHPRA)
- National Police Check
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Join a team that have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents. The team boast about the respectful work environment where employees feel valued and there is a strong emphasis on a person-centred care. Mentorship within the organisation means that you will be able to evolve your skills and to boost your career.
- Join other New Graduates in a comprehensive training and induction program
- Support and guidance from experienced practitioners
- Job satisfaction from rewarding work
- Fun and dynamic team who organise regular social events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus
Up to $120,000 + Super + Bonus + Travel