Foreman - RMS Roadworks
|Job title:||Foreman - RMS Roadworks|
|Industry:||Construction Site Management/Foreperson/Supervisor|
|Salary||$120,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a mid-tier Civil Contractor with a strong east coast presence. Their project portfolio includes the construction of various civil infrastructure projects ranging in size from $10m-$50m. Boasting a strong project portfolio for 2020, they are currently on the market for an experienced Foreman to assist them in delivering multiple landmark projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside the Project Manager as a Foreman, your main responsibility is to manage and co-ordinate the delivery of a number of civil infrastructure projects across New South Wales.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Safety management
- Quality assurance
- Organising and managing subcontractors
- Driving the team on a daily basis to ensure high productivity
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous project delivery experience of RMS roadworks
- An excellent understanding of technical specifications
- End to end project delivery experience
- Ability to drive sub-contractor productivity
You will be joining an extremely well established Civil Contractor who places a strong emphasis on employment stability and career development. As the company is continuing to grow, their goals and values remains the same. You will be working with a group of experienced individuals with strong work and team ethics.
- Generous remuneration package
- Strong project pipeline ensuring job stability
- Add landmark projects to your project portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com