Civil Engineer - Mid - Senior
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Mid - Senior|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 pkg|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 08:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group currently have an exciting position vacant for an enthusiastic and talented Civil Engineer to work in a globally recognised engineering consultancy based in Melbourne's CBD. This company respects the quality of their people and are committed to continuous improvement.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be given the opportunity to work through an exciting growth period and deliver some of Melbourne's major projects. Reporting directly to the Senior Civil Engineer the successful candidate will gain valuable on the job experience and receive a market leading salary package. Your portfolio will range from storm water drainage, road design, site grading and some flood management for land and urban development projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with Clients, councils and builders for project delivery
- Work alongside management to support project performance
- Undertake training as required to further develop skills in civil engineering design, documentation and management
- Lead the design team to meet project deadlines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Prior experience working in a consultancy environment is essential
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills for client and team management
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company is big on their people within their business. They pride themselves on being able to provide an environment in which people can flourish and genuinely enjoy being a part of. Ideal role for an ambitious Engineer who is ready to take the next step forward in their career.
- Company values training, commitment and communication to empower their team
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Work on high-profile projects to build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's