Foreman - Streetscape
|Job Title:||Foreman - Streetscape|
|Salary:||Highly attractive rates on offer|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 11:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a well established and expanding Civil Contractor based in Sydney. Their project portfolio includes the construction of streetscape projects ranging in sizes up to $10m.
They are currently seeking an experienced Foreman to organise, direct, control and coordinate the successful completion of multiple civil projects which are based in the Sydney region. This position will report directly to the Project Manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This company is seeking a hands on Site Foreman to manage the on-site construction of streetscape projects up to the value of $10m dollars. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, this role will be responsible for OHS, QA and assisting in the prompt delivery of the projects.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of a number of civil infrastructure projects
- On site management and direction of sub contractors
- Accountability for schedule, profitability and OH&S
- Conduct toolbox meetings
- Site induction
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
To be successful for this role, the applicant will ideally possess:
- Previous project delivery experience of streetscape projects (footpaths, retaining walls, kerb and gutter, stormwater drainage etc)
- The ability to read and interpret plans well
- The ability to drive sub-contractor productivity
This company will provide strong progression opportunities to the right candidate by providing them a tailored career path. Not only gaining exposure to a diversified range of projects, the successful candidate will also be offered an attractive remuneration package with a good work life balance.
- Strong project pipeline - Employment stability
- Highly competitive salary package
- Great work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this Job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 92314999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's