Site Engineer - Concreting
|Job title:||Site Engineer - Concreting|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A new immediate position has been created with this fast growing Civil Contractor based in Sydney. Being one of the leaders in the concreting industry, they have grown year on year by securing work with repeat clients. They are known for delivering highly reputable projects throughout NSW both in the private and public sectors. These projects include rail, earthworks and concreting projects valued up to $5m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Project Manager assisting in running the team on site and completing other administration duties. You will be required to work from Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Quality assurance of all work carried out
- Assist in project management
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Manage OHSE on site
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Completed relevant tertiary qualifications in either Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience with Concrete and formwork will be highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Good problem solving skills
The successful candidate will be joining an industry leading firm based in Sydney, ensuring project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance, ensuring staff longevity and the opportunity to further progress within the company.
- Reputable projects that will boost your project portfolio
- Supportive and motivating working environment
- Regular team functions
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org