Lead Structural Engineer - Canberra
|Job Title:||Lead Structural Engineer - Canberra|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + Super + Bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 08:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in the ACT, this Engineering consultancy has a long-standing history in the industry and offer various services within the Structural Engineering market. As a boutique-sized firm, this team hold their employee's success and well-being in high regard! The Director remain hands-on involved with the business, offering support company-wide and are looking for a Lead Structural Engineer to join their team and become their 2IC, with the intention to step up and take over the reins of the business in the future!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This role will see you step up as a Lead Engineer to become the right-hand and 2IC to the Director. Responsible for Design and Management, you'll be involved with Structural design, site inspections and client liaising. In addition, working closely with the Director, you'll learn the ropes of the business and ideally have an interest in taking over the day to day runnings of the business within the next few years. In this role, a keen attitude, willingness to learn and passion for your work is essential.
- Daily hands-on involvement with structural design
- Liaise with clients, architects, builders etc for a smooth project delivery
- Conduct site inspections when needed
- Manage the day to day operations of the team and collaborate closely with the Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related engineering qualifications
- Strong background working in a consultancy environment
- Structural design, project management or project engineering experience will be favourable
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
This friendly and supportive team environment is the perfect place to feel a sense of home. Located in the Blue Mountains, it’s an ideal location for a family looking to step away from the busy city and enjoy incredible views, flexibility at work, and someone who wants to be part of the ongoing success of a local consultancy. As a key player in the team, you’ll feel secure in your career, as the intention for this opportunity is to be 2IC to the Directors and eventually take over the reins on the daily activities, and be rewarded through an attractive bonus scheme!
- Lower cost of living in Canberra compared to Sydney
- Ideal location with a family-friendly, flexible & supportive team environment
- Hands on design role with the opportunity to step up as a 2IC & manage the team
- Strong opportunity to take over the business and day to day runnings
- Attractive bonus scheme offered in addition to salary package
- Well-established clients & consistent projects offering career stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
$70,000 to $80,000 + Superannuation
$40 - $50 per hour + Superannuation
$90,000 - $100,000 plus super
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
$130,000 - $160,000 Salary Package