Senior Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $160,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 12:35|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a highly respected Civil Contractor based in Sydney with operations throughout Sydney for over 20 years. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer to plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the successful completion of a few major infrastructure projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Project Manager and will work alongside Engineers and Supervisors on site ensuring a prompt project delivery. This position will provide you with an opportunity to move in to the role of Project Manager given a strong performance.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Management of Site Engineers, Project Engineers and sub contractors
- Ensure the project is successfully completed within budget and on time
- Check valuations prepared by sub contractors
- Implementation of OH&S, progress and cost reporting
- Providing technical advice for construction work
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree
- Previous RMS roadworks project or rail delivery experience
- An excellent understanding of technical specifications
- Previous experience in leading a team
The successful candidate will be joining an industry leading firm based in Sydney, ensuring project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance, ensuring staff longevity and the opportunity to further progress within the company.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Strong project pipeline - Employment stability
- Generous salary package on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this Job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's