Project Engineer - Sydney Water Projects
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Sydney Water Projects|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 18:02|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a highly respected contractor in the water and wastewater industry with projects located in throughout the Sydney metro region. They are currently seeking a driven Project Engineer to plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the successful completion of an allocated project. The Project Engineer is groomed to become the next Project Manager for their Sydney office. The candidate will work closely with the current Project Manager and will eventually move into their role within the next few years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting to the Project Manager whilst working alongside the Foreman/Supervisor of the project. This position will give you the opportunity to work alone and take on multiple duties as a Project Engineer. As this is a permanent position, you will be presented with strong progression prospects and job stability due to a strong project pipeline.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Management of Site Engineers and sub contractors
- Ensure the project is successfully completed within budget and on time
- Implementation of OH&S, progress and cost reporting
- Providing technical advice for construction work
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Must have experience with water mains, sewers and stormwater projects
- Sydney Water experience will be advantageous
- Outstanding communication abilities both verbal and written
The successful candidate will be joining an industry leading firm based in Sydney, ensuring project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. Regular reviews and meetings will be held allowing you to track your progress and performance ensuring that you will never be overlooked.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Strong project pipeline - Employment stability
- Great culture with a supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's