|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 16:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Well-established medium sized engineering firm spanning operation for more than 20 years. Tight-knit and cohesive team with a flat management structure utilising the latest building design technology. This company is currently undergoing organic growth due to securing a variety of building structures projects within the residential and commercial space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Coordinate and design within the structural division as a Structural Engineer across multiple projects underway. Reporting to the company Director, you will coordinate, design and deliver medium to large sized residential and commercial projects across ACT.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Liaise with Engineers and key Stakeholders
- Coordinate and assist teams in the documentation of projects
- Design using Space Gass, RAPT & ETABS and other related software
- Daily liaising with clients, contractors & team members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Proficient Space Gass experience is essential
- Structural building design experience in a consultancy environment
- Strong communication and business skills are essential
- Experience working on domestic, residential and commercial projects
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This energetic and talented office prides themselves on employing individuals with the desire to be the best and build long term relationships. They are looking to continually grow and develop and your every effort and achievement will be celebrated and praised by the team.
- Opportunity for long-term or permanent employment based on performance
- Be rewarded for your efforts and receive payment for every hour you work
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced industry professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's