Safety Co-ordinator - RMS
|Job title:||Safety Co-ordinator - RMS|
|Industry:||Construction Work, Health & Safety|
|Salary||$90,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is an extremely well established civil contractor that has experienced rapid growth over the last 18 months. Leaders in the RMS roadwork market, they deliver projects valued between $10m-$50m. Due to an increased workload, they are currently looking for an experienced Safety Co-ordinator to join and assist with the delivery of one of their largest projects in Sydney.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
My client is seeking an experienced Safety Co-ordinator to ensure all safety requirements are met on site. Reporting to the Project Manager, this position will also assist the development and implementation of risk management programs.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Assist in the management of safety activities across the project
- Contribute to the development of safety management plans
- Inspect job sites to ensure all safety requirements are met
- Provide feedback and recommendations to management for further safety improvements
- Preparing and reviewing risk assessment reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding and experience with RMS roadwork projects
- Experience with Traffic management
The successful applicant will join my client's supportive and tight knit team in Sydney. The role within the company will give the successful candidate the opportunity to have the complete exposure of the civil construction industry. In addition, the individual will be offered a lucrative salary package along with a good work life balance and stability.
- Excellent working environment
- Great work life balance
- Progression and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this Job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 92314999 or email@example.com