|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:04|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Multiple positions have opened up with this highly recognised and reputable firm in Melbourne. This company specialises in roadworks and utility projects valued to $10m. They are highly committed in delivering projects on time at a high level of quality. In recent years, this company has grown, offering strong career progression and stability to employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Project Manager and will assist in running the team on site and other administration duties. Work will be carried out across Melbourne on project sizes to $5m.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Quality assurance of all work carried out
- Assist in project management
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Manage OHSE on site
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- ITS experience will be highly advantageous
- Completed relevant tertiary qualifications
- Leadership and management abilities
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Good problem solving skills
The successful candidate will be joining an industry leading firm based in Melbourne, ensuring project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance, ensuring staff longevity and the opportunity to further progress within the company.
- Reputable projects that will boost your project portfolio
- Supportive and motivating working environment
- Regular team functions
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's