Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist - Multiple VIC Locations
|Job Title:||Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist - Multiple VIC Locations|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate + super|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 08:38|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company boasts a long-standing reputation of being a leading provider of Healthcare in Aged Care facilities across Australia. Join their ever-growing team who offer development opportunities for staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high-quality patient centred care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Advance your professional development as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist and join an energetic team whilst making a positive difference in the lives of our ageing population. Multiple positions are available in facilities across Melbourne both locum and permanent. Accommodation and car-hire on offer. Join a team of professionals such as Senior Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists and Team Leaders that provide a supportive environment for multidisciplinary care.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop treatment plans
- Provide pain management, and other treatment assistance
- Assess, educate, and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility to receive)
- Current National Police Check
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
Employees of this company often say they feel valued, as this organisation places high importance on staff morale and support. This team have a passionate and genuine desire to care and assist residents with a strong focus on professional and personal development.
- Fantastic locations across Melbourne
- Accommodation, flights and car hire provided for locum assignments
- This rewarding career opportunity will provide you with a sense of job satisfaction
- Flexible working conditions to achieve work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Madeleine Quinn on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super
Up to $85,000 + Super
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer
Up to $85,000 + Super