Site Manager - Commercial Landscape
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Commercial Landscape|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:14|
ABOUT THIS COMPANY.
This opportunity is with a highly respected and established commercial landscape contractor. In recent years, they have undergone significant growth and have delivered landscaping projects from iconic developments, road upgrades and parks ranging from $500,000 - $3m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
They are seeking an experienced Site Manager to oversee the management of challenging and iconic commercial landscape projects throughout the Sydney metropolitan area. The position will report to the Project Manager and will be responsible for managing the projects from start to finish.
Your day to day duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Manage OHS and Quality
- Team management
- Must be able to drive projects and team to ensure timely delivery
- Ordering materials
- Training Apprentices
- Subcontractor management
- Certificate in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Proven experience delivering projects from start to hand over
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Busy project pipeline - Excellent job stability
- Generous salary package on offer
- Work and learn from industry leaders
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's