|Job Title:||Land Surveyor|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 17:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is with a mid-sized and Surveying firm with a strong presence in the Melbourne market, coupled with expertise in a range of surveying services, this growing consultancy is looking for a Surveyor to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Land Surveyor, you will lead a specialised and professional team of surveyors and survey technicians to drive the delivery of numerous projects across Melbourne. In this position you will report to the Survey Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Lead a team of surveyors and survey technicians
- Take control of your own sites
- Collaborate with the team to conduct field and office calculations
- Manage the preparation of data and report writing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have local surveying experience
- Strong understanding of Australian codes & standards
- Civil 3D, AutoCAD or LisCAD experience will be beneficial
- Registered status is preferable
- Previous experience in Cadastral surveying
- Total stations & robotic kit experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The culture of this team is described as being fast paced, vibrant and energetic as like-minded individuals continue to push each other forward. At the same time, they understand what it means to value work-life balance, and offer flexible working arrangements to accommodate this.
- Award-winning engineering Consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Internal progression and promotion opportunities based on performance
- Work on high-profile projects to build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's