Associate - Electrical Services
|Job Title:||Associate - Electrical Services|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $160,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-disciplined engineering consultancy has achieved exceptional growth across all divisions over the last 6 years. They are very client-focused and have a strong project pipeline of diverse small to large-scale Building Services projects available, leading to their ability to offer stable and secure employment to employees. The Directors have maintained strong relationships with repeat clients and they have nurtured a family oriented culture where employees enjoy coming to work and progress forward in the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a person who is currently in an Associate position or senior role approaching the Associate level. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to lead, develop and grow a team of Engineers and will have trust, autonomy and high amounts of support to ensure you succeed. Also, the company heavily invest in social media and online marketing to assist you with expanding your network and building new relationships.
- Manage Electrical services design & documentation
- Mentor, develop and provide technical support to a team
- Manage a small team of Electrical Engineers
- Lead client and stakeholder meetings
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to achieve repeat business
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience at the Associate level is preferred (however skilled Seniors approaching this level will also be considered)
- Proven track record delivering a diverse range of Building Services projects
- Business development skills are highly advantageous (or the desire to develop your skills in this area)
- Ability to communicate effectively and to build rapport with clients and internal team members
- A high level of honesty and integrity
Employees enjoy working in this company as the leadership team have good management skills and allow for flexibility and work-life balance. Also, all staff members are passionate about self-improvement/development and always collaborate and share knowledge. The office environment is described by current employees as being professional, fun and supportive. Also, recognition and rewards are regularly given to staff to boost morale and overall motivation.
- Competitive salary package with bonus
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career progression to Directorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's