Senior Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Outstanding Commission Structure|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:08|
- Energetic, driven, and highly motivated team
- Strong focus placed on quality over quantity recruitment
- Central CBD location, within walking distance from public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is an AFR Award-Winning Firm, and a leading recruitment consultancy within our areas of specialisation. Across our offices in both Sydney and Melbourne, we are known for our high level of customer service, the meticulous care we take in executing our recruitment process, our high level of professionalism, and our ethical business practice. With the outstanding success we have had to date, we have plans to continue this positive growth via expansion into multiple industries and across various geographical locations.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working directly with a highly respected Division Manager, you will be responsible for managing your own 360 degree recruitment desk within the Built Environment. Being supported with endless resources, we provide the most solid platform for driven individuals to secure top earnings and to overall succeed in their career.
- Execute the 360 degree recruitment process
- Manage Candidate and Client portfolios
- Schedule Candidate face-to-face meetings
- Attend Client meetings
- Business development
- Post job advertisements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in 360 degree recruitment is a must
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated individual with a drive to succeed
- Ability to work well autonomously, as well as in a collaborative team
At Ivory Group we offer a solid platform for driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic individuals to excel in their recruitment career. Whilst receiving constant support from your Division Manager and our distinguished Leadership Team, you will also be given the opportunity to work autonomously without micromanagement.
- We offer you a long-term career, not a job
- Flexible working hours & working from home arrangements, ensuring a strong work life balance
- Be provided a solid platform to fast-track your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Please click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's